Large Technology Firm:Elevating the Value Proposition of Employment
The increasing demands from MBA hires for a comprehensive leadership development experience, and greater demands from the business for a higher ROI on MBA hires, led to the comprehensive redevelopment of a large technology firm’s approach to MBA recruitment.
- Conducted a thorough exploration into leading MBA education programs around the world, looking at the value proposition, positioning, and tangibles
- Compared and contrasted competitive brands recruiting top MBA talent to understand how to better compete for this finite resource
- Facilitated a stakeholder workshop to collect internal customer feedback on the final solution
- Developed a market leading MBA program concept based on all internal and external inputs
- Developed a roadmap for execution