Build a Business that Matters on Creative Warriors
By Rachel Caughey
There’s a million reasons to go into business. Jeffery Shaw and the team at Creative Warriors believe the reason to go into business is to build something that matters. To know our contributions matter. But how do you create the most value within your business? With today’s ever-changing business economy, you aren’t just competing in within your industry anymore. Our choices have become worldwide. So how do we keep ahead of the game? How do we maintain a business that matters, and become the obvious choice?
Dr. Julie Williamson joins the conversation at Creative Warriors to discuss Building a Business that Matters. Julie Williamson is the Chief Growth Enabler of the Karrikins Group and the co-author of “Matter: Move Beyond the Competition, Create More Value, and Become The Obvious Choice.”
Highlights from the conversation include:
- As an entrepreneur, how do you create the most value?
- We go into business to create something that matters. It is passion driven.
- People lose their perspective on what’s happening in the world.
- The edge of disruption is not an end destination, it continually moves.
- Maintain an elevated perspective.
- Turn your ideas into an insight.
- It takes a certain amount of boldness to play high in your relationships.
- Continue to push yourself to be meaningful to bigger buyers.
- The hard work is being willing to make a difference.
Check out the interview here: http://creativewarriorsunite.com/build-a-business-that-matters/